One Equals Two is Four! Every year on my blogiversary I host a Christmas Giveaway. This year’s prize pack is the bee’s knees, with one lucky winner scoring 9 fabulous food-related things (7 from Melbourne designers)! The competition is open to everyone, anywhere in the world, so get cracking! Official rules below the photo.
Here’s how to enter:
• Head over to the Facebook competition link.
• Submit your email address in the field provided (I don’t store or use email addresses, they’re just for contacting the winner). The winner will be randomly selected via woobox.
Entries close 7th December 2015 at 10.30pm (AEST). The winner will be contacted, and announced right here on the blog and on Facebook, on 8th December.
Here’s the list of loot:
1. Large enamel ice cream keyring in gift box by Bride & Wolfe, Melbourne. Fab keyring made from vitreous enamel, oven blasted and stone polished. The steel split-ring features Bride & Wolfe’s signature round charm. 12 x 4.5cm (4.7 x 1.8″).
2. ‘Notebook’ throw by Arro Home (Beci Orpin’s homeware range), Melbourne. 100% linen big, bold throw for the bedroom, lounge room or dining room – imagine it on the table for Christmas lunch! 130 x 180cm (51 x 70″).
3. ‘Travel Tips’ nougat nail polish by Obus, Melbourne. Vegan, high-shine, chip resistant formula containing only non-toxic ingredients. In mouth-watering creamy nougat shade. Made in Australia.
4. Pass It Down and Keep Baking! by Beth Ellen Wilkinson, Melbourne. Independently produced, beautifully designed cookbook featuring over 40 family recipes. The venture of sisters Laura Jean and Beth Ellen. See it here.
5. ‘Daisy’ apron by Arro Home (Beci Orpin’s homeware range), Melbourne. Very cute half-length retro-inspired polkadot apron! 100% cotton.
6. Tea towel by Wirely Home, Melbourne. Wirely collab with artist and costume designer Shio Otani. Designed and printed in Australia, made from a highly absorbent linen-cotton blend.
7. ‘Mouk in New York’ kids pouch by Marc Boutavant for Petit Jour, Paris. Featuring Mouk and his pals on the front, and a fab cookie and cake pattern on the back. Oilcloth with zip closure, 26 x 13cm (10 x 5″).
8. Hand-made vintage Christmas gift tags x 6 made by me from deceased Little Golden Books. Backed with kraft paper, with butchers twine for fastening.
9. Sweet Treats Kit by Meri Meri, London. Accessorize your home-made jams and cookies! This kit includes 18 decorative tags in 3 designs and twine to tie everything together.
PS. This is not a sponsored post. I selected and paid for everything all by myself.
Please see official rules below photo.
One Equals Two 2015 Christmas giveaway. Official rules.
Participation in this promotion is subject to the following terms and conditions.
One lucky winner will win the 9 items described and pictured above. The competition is open to everyone, worldwide. Shipping/delivery costs will be covered by One Equals Two.
Only one direct email entry, via the official entry form, per person is permitted. Each entrant may also be awarded 1 bonus entry if the competition is shared on the entrant’s Facebook timeline and a user clicks and enters from the entrant’s shared link.
The Competition starts on 26/11/2015 and ends on 7/12/2015 (10.30pm AEST).
This is a game of chance, and the winner will be randomly drawn via woobox on 8/12/2015. The winner’s name will be announced on the One Equals Two Facebook page and the One Equals Two website (right here).
To take part: please visit the official entry form link, and submit your email address via the field provided. Email addresses are required to contact the winner only and will not be stored or sold. One Equals Two will notify the winner using the email address provided. It is up to entrants to ensure the email address provided is accurate and valid! If the potential winner cannot be contacted or fails to respond to the winner notification within 7 days (by 15/12/15 at 9:00am AEST), One Equals Two reserves the right to then randomly choose a new winner.
You must be a member of facebook.com in order to enter this competition; however this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to One Equals Two and not to Facebook. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.
Prizes are awarded ‘as is’ with no warranty or guarantee. One Equals Two is not liable for any damages or loss that may occur during shipping.